2010年5月31日月曜日

Can't stop looking for high places

Once I started using Tilt Shift Generator, one of the marvelous applications for iPhone, I can't stop looking for high places. Having found a good spot, shot the view, and processed the image, you will get a great miniature-like image that you will never ever see with your naked eyes. That's just wonderful.

These days I am not satisfied with the resolution that iPhone offers, so I shoot scenes with my Panasonic DMC-LX3, send the images to my iPhone via e-mail, and processed them. Then I take them out of it and adjust colors and added some more modifications as far as I am satisfied.

Another good thing about Tilt Shift Generator is that you can save the image of original size while some other applications shrink the size that can fit the size of iPhone screen or can easily be sent attached to emails, but you know, I want printable images so the function the creators added to Tilt Shift is just wonderful.

Walk around your place and find good spots for tilt shift if you have your cam and iPhone, and try the way I have suggested here. You will find it so exciting!

You want to how it looks before you try? Then visit one of my photo sets on Flickr. You'll see some examples there.

0 件のコメント: